Everyone today owns a good phone, which either has windows, Mac or Android OS. Android is most popular for all. As an open source platform, it can be installed by any phone manufacturer, which makes the manufacturing price of these to much lesser than the phones having their own OS or any that's paid.
What exactly are Android Applications in addition to their APKs?
Applications that are created for Android platform are Android application. Each application when developed carries many different folders and files there, that defines its functionalities and resources, along with to run that app in mobile, one must create accurate documentation which has each of the necessities. This archive file is termed Android Application APK, i.e. Android package kit.
What does an APK include?
APK is really a full package containing every one of the necessary data and files that is certainly must to own an application with a Cellular phone. It contain
· Source code employed to define App's functionalities, generally referred as classes.dex.
· Manifest file, i.e. the file that specifies the
1. Permissions that application needs.
2. Its flow
4. Version codes
7. SHA-1 Digest.
· Libs, is really a directory containing compiled code or jar files, used as library for applications.
· Assets, it is a directory which has arbitrary files like fonts, audio, texts etc. inside it.
· Resources like XML files that comprise the layout of various pages with the application.
· It also contains META-INF directory and res directory.
When an application is developed, after its testing, an export APK is generated in which the developer signs the app using a secret step to prove his authority within the app. Now, this Signed APK is uploaded to Google play store because of its availability for Users.
Each time a individual is downloading an application through the source such as Play Store, he's actually downloading and installing the APK of this application on his phone.
To get more information about free apk downloader for pc please visit web portal: read here.